Nintendo hosted it’s second yearly streaming event this year, and has made several announcements for upcoming games.
Here are the highlights from the event:
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS is arriving on October 3, 2014
- Amiibos, a Skylanders-like NFC figure line that works in tandem with the Wii U
- Mario Maker, a creation tool where you can build and play Mario levels announced for Wii U coming in 2015
- Yoshi’s Woolly World revealed, coming in 2015
- New Zelda title shown, coming in 2015
- Midna and Zelda will be playable characters in Tecmo-Koei’s Hyrule Warriors
- Palutena from Kid Icarus joining the Super Smash Bros. roster
- Mario Party 10 coming to Wii U
- Xenoblade Chronicles X coming to Wii U in 2015
- Bayonetta 2 will come with the original Bayonetta from 2010, along with Nintendo-themed extras in October
There are apparently more announcements later today, including a look at a new Starfox game for Wii U that was hinted at during the livestream.